Monday, October 8, 2007

the side i choose

I would most likely agree with lowering the drinking age. i have selected this position because i believe that if it is lowered younger teens will not binge drink in their spare time and they can learn how to drink responsibly. I think that my strongest arguments will be that if 18 year olds can go to war that they should also be allowed to drink. I intend on convincing them by stating all the facts about how younger teens binge drink in secret because they cant get alcohol on their own and if they were allowed to drink that they could be supervised and learn to drink responsible instead of doing it in secret. My concerns are that i might not have enough information to support the side that i have chosen.

2 comments:

MarcA said...

This isnt too bad, i think you could use a little bit more info to back that up, but other than that,nii job.

JohnC09 said...

yea more information please